- Links to events in the Crowd4SDG web site
Challenge in GEAR 2: Climate resilience and gender
- Join the new Crowd4SDG challenge with 1 minute video! deadline Oct. 3rd, 2021 link for info
New course at PoliMi
- A new course will be started for LM students in 2021-22 SOCIAL MEDIA AND VOLUNTEERED GEOGRAPHICAL INFORMATION FOR SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT GOALS. Further information on WeBeeP.
Challenge in GEAR 1
The Crowd4SDG #O17 Challenge on Urban water resilience was opened in September 2020 – the event is open to everybody, students can consider participating in the challenge as a side activity or a Progetto di Ingegneria Informatica (contact me) – single participants or teams up to 4 members, age 16-26, more information on https://crowd4sdg.eu/projects/#first
Help contributing to this project with the Crowd4SDG crowd
- You can give your contribution! Participate in one of our crowdsourcing activities and help us collecting evidence about usage of face masks in the world.
For Polimi students
- Master theses are available within this project – contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- presentation of the first Crowd4SDG #O17 Challenge on Urban water resilience at the ECSA (Encounters in Citizen Science) conference on Monday 7th at 13:30 https://www.ecsa-conference.eu/pages/page/46 – programme of the conference – the event is open to everybody, students can consider participating in the challenge as a side activity or a Progetto di Ingegneria Informatica (contact me)
Crowd4SDG organized two launch events on May 20, 2020
- Panel: Crowdsourcing in the Covid Era link to event description and registration (morning, starting at 10 am CEST)
- Webinar: AI for Good – ITU webinar series link to event description and registration (14:00 – 15:30 CEST)